We might collect, receive, use and process Personal Data that:
1. You voluntarily provide; and/or
2. We collect through Your use of the Platform; and/or
3. We receive in connection with any consumer issues that also relate to Our operation of the Platform (such as customer support); and/or
4. We receive from other third parties.
When You use our Platform, we may automatically collect, receive, use and process Personal Data:
1. Information regarding Your use of the Platform; game data such as achieved game levels, rewards, completed events, virtual currency and statistics including the playtime or the use of the various features. User preferences and settings, such as game language, settings regarding push-notifications and in-game sound and music.
2. Meta / Communication data; IP address and approximate location data (derived from your IP address), device data and technical data such as device type and operating system, network connection type and carrier network, device language.
3. You Voluntarily Provide; Contact information and identification information: name, e-mail address, username Discord username, Battle.net username, and any other information You Provide when creating a User Account; Demographic information: location, age, date of birth; Data you upload to the Platform: videos, photos, free text, your correspondence in the Platform’s chat. We strongly advise You not to include any sensitive information in the free text You insert to the chat conversations in the Platform.
4. Usage data; third party websites visited, interest in content, and access times.
5. Support interaction data.
6. Information we collect via cookies; Cookies allow us to collect data, such as Your device's model, operating system and screen size and other information about how You use Our Platform.
The Information We collect is used for the following purposes:
1. Provision of the Platform’s services and use and access thereto: Your Personal Data as described above is used by us for (i) allowing You access to the Platform (ii) provision of the services of the Platform as intended. This is based on our contract with You as stipulated in the Terms.
2. Certain Purpose: If You provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with that purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if You contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data You provide to answer Your question or resolve Your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came. This is based on Your consent and on our obligations under the Terms.
1. We use “Cookies” (whether of Company or of third parties) to help You personalize Your online experience. A Cookie is a text file that is placed on Your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to You and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to You.
2. One of the primary purposes of Cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save You time. The purpose of a Cookie is to tell the web server that You have returned to a specific page. For example, if You personalize Your Account pages, or register to the Platform and/or to a specific service, a Cookie helps Us to recall Your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording Your Personal Data, such as IP addresses, username and so on. When You return to the Platform, the information You previously provided can be retrieved, so You can easily use the Platform features that You customized.
3. You have the ability to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline Cookies if You prefer. If You choose to decline Cookies, You may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the services provided in the Platform or other websites You visit.
1. For data storage and cloud services, the Personal data collected by Us is stored at Amazon North America (AWS), located in Virginia.
2. Data may be processed by Our third parties service providers of the following categories: email exchange servers services, SMS providers, third party platforms: BrainTree, PayPal Discord and Battle.net (“Suppliers”). We transfer only the minimum data that is necessary for conducting Our services. The data is transferred only to Suppliers approved by Us that allow for compliance with GDPR. Our Suppliers do not have any right to use Your Personal Data collected from Our Platform beyond what is necessary for the purpose of facilitating Our provision of the Platform and services.
3. We may disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to, for example, respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend Our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Platform, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability.
1. Data collected or received may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
4. We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect and defend the rights or property of Mobius, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Platform, to protect the personal safety of Users of the Platform or the public and to protect against legal liability.
1. Right of Access, Updating, Correcting and Deleting: in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, You have a right to request access to Your Personal Data that We process. You also have the right to request to correct or rectify any inaccurate Personal Data that We process about You, or delete it, depending on the circumstances, all subject to applicable laws and regulations, and our internal processes and procedures for complying with such requests.
2. Company allows you to view, edit and/or delete Your Personal Data by submitting request to Us through email@example.com. Please note however, that deleting information from the Platform or otherwise through submitting a request to Us, may have detrimental effect on Your ability to use the Platform or on the performance of the Platform, and any such effects and results are at Your own risk and liability. Certain information, if deleted, will effectively constitute deletion of Your User Account and termination of Your subscription.
3. Please note that unsubscribing from the Platform does not delete Your information.
4. We will respond to requests to access, edit or delete your Personal Information within 30 days, or according to applicable law.
5. Right to Restriction of Processing: You may have the right to restriction of processing subject to applicable laws. If you wish to object the processing, you are required to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Company’s processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
7. If allowed by applicable laws, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time when Company processes Your Personal Data based on Your consent on any of these rights. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process Your Personal Data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
8. If You think that the way we process Your personal information does not comply with applicable data protection laws, You can contact the relevant competent data protection authority.
We are committed to protecting the security of any Personal Data on our database and network. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect all Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no network, server, database or internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, You should take special care in deciding what information You disclose.
2. If We make significant changes, We will make that clear on the Platform or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use the Platform.
If You have a complaint about our privacy practices, You should write to us at email@example.com We will take reasonable steps to work with You to attempt to resolve Your complaint.